Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. I thought I would write occasionally about my old motorcycle restoration projects, mainly MZ, Jawa and CZ though there are others. I will also write about the places I go and visit while riding them and occasionally I may post stuff about industrial archeology too.

This blog is for my amusement and to record stuff I may otherwise forget in the future, but if anyone else likes it too, that would be a great bonus.

I frequently make mistakes in the workshop, and I will share them on here warts and all so I can learn from them and maybe you can too.

Monday 10 May 2010

Round Britain Rally (RBR)

Most years I do the Round Britain Rally (to be referred to from now on as the RBR), It's a great challenge which takes one to all sorts of places which would otherwise not be visited. There is at least one clue for each county on the UK mainland and you have to find it and take a photo of your bike by it to get points. Some of them are very awkward to locate. Full details available here:

http://www.roundbritainrally.co.uk/

I will not be posting photos of the rally clues on here as doing so while the competition is ongoing (it runs from April to October each year) is regarded as not the done thing which I feel is fair enough. However, if I mention getting RBR clues from now on, that is what I am referring to.

No comments:

Post a Comment