Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. I thought I would write occasionally about my old motorcycle restoration projects, mainly MZ, Jawa and CZ though there are others. I will also write about the places I go and visit while riding them and occasionally I may post stuff about industrial archeology too.

This blog is for my amusement and to record stuff I may otherwise forget in the future, but if anyone else likes it too, that would be a great bonus.

I frequently make mistakes in the workshop, and I will share them on here warts and all so I can learn from them and maybe you can too.

Wednesday 26 May 2010

A break, then some progress

I have been busy lately, hence the lack of posts. However I had a great holiday travelling about on the trains in North West England with a 7 day rail rover ticket which I thought was astonishing value at £70. I certainly got my money's worth.

Once the time on the ticket had expired, I did manage to get the MZ ETS 250 Trophy Sport back in one piece, it started first kick and it is now MOTed and taxed the latter being free which is nice.

I have a couple of things which need to be sorted but I can at least ride it. I will give it a good clean sometime soon and put some photos on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment