Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. I thought I would write occasionally about my old motorcycle restoration projects, mainly MZ, Jawa and CZ though there are others. I will also write about the places I go and visit while riding them and occasionally I may post stuff about industrial archeology too.

This blog is for my amusement and to record stuff I may otherwise forget in the future, but if anyone else likes it too, that would be a great bonus.

I frequently make mistakes in the workshop, and I will share them on here warts and all so I can learn from them and maybe you can too.

Friday 23 April 2010

Projects currently on the go

I spend a lot of time in my workshop tinkering and I seem to always be working on several bikes at once. At the moment I am working on the following:

1983 Jawa 350 twin, model 634. Riding restoration while I try and get rid of all the oil leaks!

1970 MZ ETS 250 Trophy Sport. At present having a replacement electrical system fitted which will give electronic ignition and 12 volt electrics instead of the original 6 volt dynamo system.

1976 MZ TS 150 trail bike. This is running but the engine I built out of scrap when I was skint is not well, so there is a newly rebuilt one to go in with another new electrical system

More updates sometime, probably with photos once I have worked out how to post them....

1 comment:

  1. Tried this posting thingy and it didn't work the first time.

    ReplyDelete